Pebbles

Friday 4 November 2011

Polkadoodles Challenge

Today's card is my Polkadoodle Challenge card. It was Fliss's turn to set the challenge and it is a "shaped card".
I bought these lovely card blanks at the SECC last Saturday so decided to use one.



Digi images, papers and sentiment are all from the lovely new CD Pretty Tuff which is being showcased at the NEC now.
You can preorder your copy from the Polkadoodles website and it will be sent out on the 7th November.
I've used a spellbinder die to cut out the papers to match the shape of the card. The images have been coloured with Copics.

It's a great challenge and the other DT girls have made some gorgeous cards. Why not pop over and have a look and join in.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love the Pretty Tuff CD and your card is fabulous. Cool card
    Hugs, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. brill card Shary, looks real cool sat on the fence
    hugs for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Shary. Love the papers you've combined with the image and you button embellies look great.
    Thanks so much for making such a lovely project for my shaped card challenge.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Shary I'm working on one similar to this for the launch ;)
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)