Pebbles

Friday 9 December 2011

Polkadoodles Challenge

Time for another Polkadoodle challenge and this week it is Colette's turn and she has chosen

A Quick Christmas Card


I made this card real quick! I used the Magical Winter part 2 CD. I printed out a topper, a sheet of patterned paper and a sentiment. I cut out four strips from the paper and glued them to a blank white card. I then layered the topper onto blue card added some stickles and stuck that to the card. I added the sentiment and two punched snowflakes. A quick and simple card for when you're in a hurry or have forgot someone!!

For even more inspiration go over to the Polkadoodles Challenge blog and take a look at what the other DT girls have done and then you can join in with us.

We have a fantastic prize this week too for the winner it's a £10 gift voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles shop.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great quick card love this bear character
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and very lovely cards shary, thanks that you shared...

    XXX!DigiDarla.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)