Pebbles

Friday 4 May 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge

This week it was my turn to set the challenge on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog. I chose

De-Stress

How about some distressing on your card?


For my background I've used the Polkadoodles CD, Not for girls. Even this CD can be used for a feminine card it's very versatile. I've sanded them and inked them. The gorgeous image is from Marianne Designs and I've also sanded and inked that. I also added some twine and a little heart. The lovely rose ribbon is also from Marianne Designs. The dream ticket is from the Polkadoodles CD Candy Doodles and I've also inked it. I also added some of the netting from the rose ribbon. I cut one of the roses off the ribbon and added it to the image.
The DT girls have made some gorgeous "De-Stress" projects, lots of inspiration for you. Why not go over to the Challenge blog and take a look. I'd love you to join in with the challenge and I look forward to seeing your projects.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. its a fabulous project shary. i love all the little details and embellishments. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Shary, love the colours and all the details...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)