Firstly I went over the whole tag with TH distress ink in Peacock Feathers and then I spritzed the tag with a Dylusions spray ink. I then splattered some water over to give it some texture. I then stamped out the border stamp in black ink along the right hand side. I stamped two of the crowns onto shrink plastic, shrunk it and then coloured them with a clear star gel pen. I then stamped, cut out and coloured the lady stamp which comes from the Sam Poole Artful Ladies stamp plate. I adhered her to the tag and attached one of the shrunk crowns onto her head.The other went around the hole in the top of the tag. I stamped the sentiment from the if the crown fits plate onto white card and cut it out, inking the edges too. I cut out each individual word to help it fit onto the tag.
More Creative Expressions projects next week.