I've done a little tutorial as this was just a use this and see if it works.
1. Take a chipboard heart and paint one colour in acrylic over the heart and then paint a different colour over the top when dry. Next sand over the paints so the first colour shows through.
2. Using TH Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy go over the heart and lightly heat so it crackles.
3. Take a crackle background stamp and ink up with TH Fired Brick ink pad. Stamp randomly over the heart and then apply the ink pad around the edges.
4. Stamp the decorative heart onto acetate with Perfect Medium and then use a white embossing powder. Cut out the heart and edge with the brick red ink pad.
5. With a black ink pad distress the heart a little and stamp a single heart in the middle.
6. Apply the acetate heart over the stamped heart, just adhering the middle so each side is lifted. I used a little tag with the "I love you" from the Special Sentiments stamp set. To hang the heart I added some lace to the top.
I hope you've enjoyed my little tutorial. Don't forget you can see all the Creative Expressions DT work on the Creative Expressions Facebook page here.