Pebbles

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Creative Expressions Tag

Morning and today's project is using the lovely Creative Expressions Heartfelt Creations - Delicate Asters stamp set.


I've used a blank manilla tag and covered it with spray inks and then splodged it with Distress Inks. I then stamped the Asters and leaves with clear embossing ink and used white embossing powder. I then splodged some marigold distress ink onto some card to make a background paper. I then stamped and white embossed more flowers onto this card and cut them out. I then layered them up. The sentiment is from Sam Poole Art Sayings stamp plate.
I finished off with some of the white sheer edged wrinkle ribbon. I coloured it with Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink.

More next week.

Shary
x

1 comment:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)