Pebbles

Thursday 11 July 2013

Papermill Projects

Hi , my kids are in their second week of the school holidays now but that's in Scotland. I know some of yours don't break up for another week or so. So Papermill Direct have decided to do some great ideas for teacher's gifts on the blog.

I made two little gift card holders. Really easy and quick to do if you have a few to make!! I've put a Starbucks gift card in mine but you can use any.

Pull Out Gift Card Holder....

this is the outer of the holder.



and this is the inside

Card: Papermill Direct Sky Blue
File: Lori Whitlock Pull Out Gift Holder - Bracket. Cut with my Cameo
Sentiment: Lori Whitlock. Cut with my Cameo
Flourish Stamp: Creative Expressions
Ink: TH Distress ink- Walnut

And here's a decorated front one.
Quatrefoil Gift Card Holder......




Card: Papermill Direct Plain White
File: Patty Young Designs Quatrefoil Gift Card Holder. Cut with my Cameo
Sentiment: Lori Whitlock. Cut with my Cameo
Papers: Amy Tangerine

My teamies on the Papermill DT have also made some lovely projects too. So if you're stuck for ideas go take a look!!

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. I know I would like one of these as a teacher! Great project, hope you are surviving the hols! I don't break up until next week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did i miss these ? they look fantastic x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)