Pebbles

Thursday 3 October 2013

Cute Card Thursday

The theme for this week's Cute Card Thursday is

Distressed

I have distressed all the edges on my papers.


I've used another gorgeous image from the All Dressed Up Wendy Burns Designs. She is called I love my puppy. You're probably thinking where's the puppy but in this set you get 4 images. The full image has flowers and a puppy but Wendy has included the images as singles too. I used Papermill super smooth to print her out on and  I've coloured her with Copics and just a little stardust stickle. The papers are from Prima and are called Doodle Deux.

As always the other DT girls have made some great distressed projects and you can see them all at the Cute Card Thursday Challenge blog.

Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. love her - great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Shary! Those pink flourishes are so lovely on that background! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious and beautiful all rolled into one!! So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fabulous sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love the black and pink combo

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)