Pebbles

Wednesday 19 March 2014

If I had wings..

Morning Im well on the way to target of posting one card a day for this week. It won;t be every week though!
I'd never heard of House of Zandra before until I went to the SECC and saw their stall. Ijust had to get some of their lovely girl stamps. This one is called "Butterfly Collector". I used the phrase "if i had wings.." because I think she wants to be a butterfly. The background stamps are from Paperartsy Jofy collection.


Image;- House of Zandra - Butterfly Collector
Background stamps:- Paperartsy Jofy
Colouring medium:- Spectrum Noir pens
Phrase:- Sam Poole - Art Sayings
Papers:- American Crafts

Tomorrow will be my card for Cute Card Thursday.

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with her Sharon, she is gorgeous and the whole card is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love the image and she is coloured in lovely :)
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)