Pebbles

Thursday 14 August 2014

Cute Card Thursday Challenge

This week our challenge at Cute Card Thursday is

Clean & Simple

Here's my card for this week


I have cut and drawn my lines on my card using my Cricut Explore and the cardstock is Papermill white linen. The image is from  Little Miss Muffet Stamps. She is from the Polka Dot Pals range and is called Faye. I have coloured her with a Shin Han and Copic pens. The sentiment is from a Lili of the Valley set called Quotables - Go For It.

I hope I have inspired you to join in with our challenge and to take a look at the other DT members work.

And I've just found the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog too so I'd like to enter this card as it's an Anything Goes challenge.

Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card mrs, such a cute image and coloured brilliantly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card. Love the colouring and super sentiment. Thank you for playing in the LMM challenge. Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty card Shary. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shary, lovely DT card, love the sentiment too. I joined in the challenge aswell.
    Greetings from Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Shary! Love the CAS design with PDP Faye! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)