Pebbles

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Little Claire Challenge

Time for another Little Claire Challenge and this month's theme is Kraft card.

I've made a little tag using Kraft card.


I've used the gorgeous dinky stamp "Spikey Flowers". I stamped the base using walnut distress ink then clear embossed it. I then heated up some white frantage over the tag. Next I cut a square of Kraft and stamped the Spikey flowers onto using versamark and then white embossing powder. I did the same with the sentiment. I adhered them with 3D pads.

One lucky winner will win a £20 website voucher!! Well worth entering for. The challenge will close on 15th May.

All details are on the Little Claire blog here.

Shary
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)