Pebbles

Saturday 26 August 2017

Time for another Unity blog hop!

                               No automatic alt text available.

We are celebrating lots of new Phyllis Harris Designs at Unity. But also not forgetting all the new monthly kits and previous new releases.

I am showing 2 new projects today.

Look at this little cutie!! It's called "So Lucky To Have You"  I've part paper pieced and part coloured with copics.


There are five more new releases from Phyllis and you can see them if you follow our blog hop.

My next card is a newish Angie Girl release. The kit is called "Winter Girl". I've paper pieced her and added some beautiful wooden embellishments.


So all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning a prize and of course looking at some gorgeous projects is follow the blog hop and comment on each of the DT's posts. But don't forget the Unity blog too. 

Enjoy your hopping!!




27 comments:

  1. So cute. I like the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I love your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I love your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you do with paper piecing!!! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper piecing with matching heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your both winter theme cards are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Gorgeous!!!! Love the paper piecing on the little girl and the softness of the "white" cat. Winter girl is gorgeous and with all the add on's especially the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the colors, love the paper piecing, love the cards! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the combination of paper piecing and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharon, your paper piecing is perfect as always - I'd sure love to see your paper stash! :D Adorable little girl - she looks so gentle with her little kitty. I'm still waiting for Winter girl to arrive in my mailbox in Canada, and now I see that I already need more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just lovely, as always. You always seem to find the perfect
    paper to go with these sets, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards, love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards, love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cards especially the one with the little girl and kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe, I love the little hearts you put on her dress !!! so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! I love the sweet little girl with the hearts matching her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, bith are beautiful!! the first one is so cute!!!! the angie girl is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the cards! Since my birthday is in the winter, maybe I should buy that Angie girl. I don't know if I could do her justice with the coloring, but I could sure try. lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty Sharon. Love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute. Love the So Lucky To Have You stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your style and Unity stamps 💕

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both cards are great but I love love love the kitty one.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh your cards are too cute with the new images and all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card lay outs. Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  27. adorable cards, love the stitching around the edges

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)