Pebbles

Friday 10 November 2017

Unity Blog Hop and a massive Unity sale.

No automatic alt text available.



Today Unity is hopping. It's Brown Thursday so Unity is releasing lots of new images which you'll see in detail on the DT girls pages. All you need to do is follow the DT girls on the hop not forgetting to go to the Unity blog last and leave us all a little love :0)

For the hop today I'm showing you three cards I made with three Phyllis Harris new release kits.

The first is called "So Very Much"

                                         Image may contain: text

And here's my card.


The second card is using a kit called "Little Stuff".

                                            No automatic alt text available.

And here is my card.


For my third card I've used a kit called "Keep Wishing".

                                  Image may contain: drawing and text



So here's the list of DT blogs you need to hop to. Stephanie is next :0)




And don't forget to pick up your bargains in the site wide sale!!!!
Happy Hopping!!!


32 comments:

  1. those little girl stamps are so real looking, I have a beachh an horse one and love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new Phyllis Harris, but I think my favorite is Little Stuff. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little girls are so very cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these little girl cards...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards! I love how you used the patterned paper in each one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. I love all the extra embellishments you added to your cards along with that beautiful paper. Love the new Phyllis Harris stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful. I like all of the layers and extra embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these sets. Little things, Wishes and I love you so much all remind me of my childhood. Thank you for sharing. Love the coloring on all of your samples.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEautiful cards,love them! and also the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this little girl on the floor with the dog is so cute, it is just how a child would react to a dog

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful cards. Love your use of embellishments. I love the movement in the Live Every Moment card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great release and adorable cards. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that girl, your cards are beautiful and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the girl and dog touching noses. All the embellishments you added are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty cards and you did a great job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these... I have some of the same paper, thanks for some new ideas! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards! I’m a huge fan of patterned papers and texture and bright colors, myself! Coupled with your beautiful coloring they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your cards - so beautifully created:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the way you shaded the hair on the card with the dog! She reminds me of Fern from Charlotte's Web.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Phyllis Harris!! Your cards are so pretty. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Serenily beautiful! Harmony with the colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful work as always Sharon. you always pick the most gorgeous papers. Beeeutiful,

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are amazing, as always! Love these Phyllis Harris sets!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My dogs are my companions and I just love the way you highlighted the dog ever so lightly in the "Very much" card. I'm going to have to try that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards!!! I love these stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The paper piecing queen is back. Love seeing your projects again. We missed you when you went on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've often wondered how to use up that paper that I don't really like - you have inspired me. Use it for background. That way you can color you images any way you want.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)