Pebbles

Saturday 5 January 2019

Cute Card Thursday & Time For Tea Challenge


This week's card is for two challenges- my CCT DT card and the Time For Tea challenge. 


And  the challenge for both this week is 

Anything Goes

Here's my card featuring a "Time for Tea Designs" digi stamp called " Milkshake & Iced Coffee".

                                                     image 0




Digi stamps are great as you can size them to fit your project. So I printed her out and then used my Scan & Cut to cut a border around her. 
I've used Copics to colour her skin and hair and then paper pieced her outfit and cup.

The pretty paper is by Anne Marie Designs.

This week's winner will be able to pick 3 digital products from the Whimsy Stamps digital collection.

Good Luck!

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)