Pebbles

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Time For Tea Designs

I can finally announce I have been picked for the T4T design team yay!!!!

Time For Tea Designs have had a total make over and now have a new shop and blog here

                                                               Time For Tea Designs


So to celebrate I made this cute Valentine's card featuring Phoebe Hugs.


I've used my scan & cut to cut the image out leaving a little border.
I then coloured her with Copics.
The background is a cut file which I've cut using my Silhouette Cameo in a white cardstock.
I then layered it up onto red then black cardstock.
I cut out the hugs using a die and again layered it up so it would stand out.

She makes an ideal image to use on your Valentine's cards!

Sharon
x

2 comments:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)