Pebbles

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Mermazing!

It's cold and rainy here in Scotland ideal crafting weather!

Today I'd like to show you my DT inspiration card for Time For Tea Designs.

I've used a cute little stamp and die set called "Mermazing".

You can buy Mermazing from Create & Crafte here

https://www.createandcraft.com/gb/pp/-mermazing-stamps-and-dies-collection-459281

It's available as a set or seperates.


I used a MFT die set called "Peek a boo window & edge" to shape the card and a stitched wavy edge die from the same company to make the waves.
The images have been stamped with black versafine ink and then I like to clear emboss the ink to help the pens stay in the lines.
I've used Spectrum Noir Triblends to colour the images. 
Just to finish off the card I added a little silver starfish charm and some sequins.

Don't forget we have a monthly challenge on our Facebook Time For Tea community group and the theme is always Anything Goes.
You can find it here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1310707962407855

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)