Pebbles

Friday 16 September 2011

Helllooooo

Well at last I think we have a bit of peace in our recently very unsettled lives! Hubby is now out of the army and training to be a train driver at Waverley in Edinburgh. My two eldest are in University and the two youngest started their new school in the village a couple of days ago. They are all very happy and settled. We now have both dogs with us which is great. I am maybe getting a transfer with my job but it's all up in the air at the moment.
We have a lovely new house with views out to sea in a tiny little village called Torryburn in Fife. With 4 bedrooms I finally get a craft room back. I'm so looking forward to making cards again. I think it's been almost 2 years since I made one, not sure if that is right???
I've also started another hobby of making cupcakes and as my cardmaking stuff is still in boxes my first post will be of my cupcakes!

Sorry the blog looks a little bare I'll be rectifying that very soon.

Shary

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)