Pebbles

Thursday 29 September 2011

Here it is...............

Okay be kind this is the first card I have made in a year and a half so it's a bit nerve racking for me. And it took me ages!
I've made my first card for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. I used to be in their DT and loved it so I thought I owed it to them to do their challenge first.

The challenge was "Animal Crackers".


Stamp: House Mouse
Papers: Bo Bunny
Butterflies: Martha Stewart

It's feels great to be making cards again!

Shary

3 comments:

  1. Well, you haven't lost your touch even if it's been such a long time since you've made a card, this one is spectacular, I can see why you were on there DT and why you choose them to honor them with your first card in ages.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow it is fabulous Shary, totally love it, gorgeous colours and fun image!
    good to see you back hun!
    our mr linky went funny so will you relink again when he comes back hopefully later today!
    have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute card! I love it!
    Keep on doing these:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)