Pebbles

Friday 28 October 2011

Polkadoodles Challenge

It's Friday yay!!! I can't wait for the weekend as I'm going to my first UK craft fair at the SECC, Glasgow. I've been living in Germany for the last 11 years and craft shops were a bit far and few between so I'm really going to go mad I think!!!

Anyway enough gabbing and onto today's card and it's for my 1st Polkadoodles challenge as a DT member. So the theme is

Mystical & Magical

and as it's a Stashbox stamps week the DT can use any of their stamps and compliment them with Polkadoodle papers, sentiments and embellies.

So here's my card



All papers, ribbon and sentiments are from the Christmas Boutique kit and the digistamp is from Mo Manning.

I'd love to see all your Polkadoodle creations. And remember Nikky has introduced quite a few new DT members as well as the regular DT so lots and lots of inspiration for you! You can find all the details here.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work as always Shary! Luv your colour combo and Mo's fairy. You're gonna have a ball at the craft fair tomorrow especially since you've been away for soooo long, enjoy it Hun. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image Shary. Lovely colours and embellishing.
    Great start to your DT post too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely card Shary, The image is so cute and the coloring fabulous.
    Hugs, Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Shary. I love the fairy, she's so sweet.
    Enjoy your craft show I hope you get to buy lots of great goodies.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Shary, it's a cracker of a card. Everything is so well laid out and your colouring is fantastic.
    Enjoy the SECC tomorrow and don't be spending all your pennies at once.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colorful card Shary! Enjoy your shopping spree at the SECC wish I was there too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous - I absolutely adore that image - fab mix of colours! I am at the SECC on Sunday maybe next time we can meet up? Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Shary and I do love this Holly Fairy image from Mo!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a delightful card Shary
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shary
    Lovely image, pretty colors... you did a fab card.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shary, well this is just gorgeous! I love Mo's images and this one you have really brought to life with your colouring. Love the papers and layout as well. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog - it is appreciated. Hope you have great fun being on the DT! Sarah

    PS - Am off to follow you now!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)