Pebbles

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Hello today here in Scotland it is just like summer the sun is streaming in the window and over the sea. Gorgeous! But back to today's card, it's for the Papertake Weekly Challenge.A sketch this week



And here is my card



Everything is from a brand new CD from Polkadoodles called Pretty Tuff. I've coloured the image with copics and stitched around the layers with brown thread.

PLEASE SEE ABOVE POST FOR DETAILS OF THE FAB PRETTY TUFF CD!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Super card Shary. I love this cute little boy.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shary and I 'm just making one with this cute little guy he is so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fantastic card love the papers and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)