Pebbles

Tuesday 10 January 2012

A bit different

So I used to be into altered stuff a long time ago and then stopped and made cards instead. Now I'd like to do both so I made a very quick ATC to gently get me back into it. I aim to do an art journal soon.



I used a selection of distress ink pads for the base and then lightly stamped some patterns with the inks. For the main image I used black Stazon. The little sequins I got today at Poundland. A big bag for a .... £1. :0) I edged the ATC with some gold ink.

Stamps: Paper Artsy

When we moved back to UK from Germany I had to throw a lot of my craft stuff out. Grrr how I wished I'd kept it now , most of it was altered art stuff!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. lovely atc Shary, oh well its a good excuse to buy new stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC Shary, so beautiful.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)