Pebbles

Thursday 19 April 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge

Where are the weeks going??? This week it's Team B's turn to do the Polkadoodles Challenge and our theme is chosen by Enfy's in honour of St George's Day.

Red & White



Although it's a feminine card I've used the papers from the Pretty Tuff CD, even the punched flowers are from the same paper. I've added a little gem to the middles. The bird cage is a die by Marianne Designs which I die cut and then distressed a little and added a bow. The sentiment is from Candy Doodles which I cut out and inked around the edges. The stamp is from the Gorjuss Girl range and I've paper pieced her with the same Pretty Tuff papers. Her skin and hair are coloured in with Copics. I finished off with some ribbons down the side.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Fab card and love the way you have the girl sitting on the birdcage. Lovely colours and papers
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, that pretty tuff Cd is on my wish list (which gets longer every week LOL).
    Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love this, great gg and the die cut is yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Loving that die cut.

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)