Pebbles

Friday 13 April 2012

Uk Stampers Altered Art ATC Swap

Here's an ATC I made a while back for a swap on UK Stampers. You had to make an ATC using anything but paper or card.



So I've used acetate as my base and covered it with alcohol inks. I've then used some gesso for circles to make texture and inked them. Then I used various stamps with white and black ink.
The girls and sentiment are from a collage sheet by Lisa's Altered Art on Etsy. I used a gel medium to apply them. Then lastly went around the edges with a gold pen.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so creative and love the way it has turned out. I.ve been spritzing tags so ready to go now with some octopade stamps for the first time. Love the image you have used
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)