Pebbles

Friday 28 December 2012

Apologies

Hello everyone

so sorry I haven't been round to your blogs but we have been so ill here since just before Christmas. We've all had the flu and sickness bug all rolled into one. I think it's the worse we've all felt in a very long time. No Christmas dinner and we still have no proper appetites.
I'll be glad when this year is over to be honest, it hasn't been one of our best , so I'm looking forward to 2013.

I will be making a list of , not resolutions but of things that I would like to happen in 2013. They won't happen straight away but hopefully at the end of 2013 they will be ticked off and we will all be happy. Time to get rid of  things that are making us all unhappy and are tying us down. I WILL make them happen :0)

I'll hopefully make something before the end of this year but if I don't I'll be back to wish you all a Happy New Year.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!!!!

Shary
x

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've all felt so poorly over the festive season - here's hoping you will all soon be back to peak health

    All the best for 2013

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been well Shary over the festive period. It is an awful virus and I had the flu leading up to the day. Still have a few problems with the sinuses!!.
    I hope you are making a recovery and can all enjoy some time over new year. Wishing you all the best for the new year
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear you have been ill. get well soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing worse than being I'll over a festive period, Shary. Hope you are on the road to recovery and 2013. Cherry X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear you have all been unwell - time to get better and look forward to 2013 as you seem to have lots of plans and hopes. Hope you have a happier New Year. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you have been unwell and missed the christmas festivities. Hope you get over this soon, take care and wrap up well.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon. Take care. Happy New Year. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)