Pebbles

Saturday 15 December 2012

Autumn Frame

Today I wanted to show you a Cameo Silhouette project that I've been working on over the last few days. I really loved making this once Xmas is over and funds allow I want to have  a go at the ones with more boxes and do more themes.
This one is an Autumn one because I've had these pics a while but I love the colours on them. Everything is made with a good sturdy card except the toadstools which are made from wood.
The box frame is a Lori Whitlock file. The rest are all available files from the SIL store.


You can have it as a hanging. I used twine in keeping with the theme or............


you can have it free standing.

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking.

Shary
x

5 comments:

  1. Just saw this on Facebook and have popped over for a nosey, It looks ace, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic project. Hope you and yours are well. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fantastic Shary and such a great idea. Love the layout to it and the colour scheme
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Would make such a lovely pressie!!!!! Loving the colours x Wishing you a very Merry Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)