Pebbles

Saturday 29 June 2013

Papermill Direct Offer

Good morning (just) I haven't been posting much due to being so busy. The kids broke up yesterday for their summer holiday and it's been trips, parties and my son has being visiting his new high school for induction days.
Today I'd like to show you a card I made for a great Papermill Direct Offer.

50 A4 sheets of Shiny Red Card, 300gsm

£4.00


I'm not a red shiny kind of girl but I managed to make this card.


Card: Red Shiny and White from Papermill Direct.
Heart overlay: Silhouette Store
Flourish: Cheery Lynn Designs
Frame and sentiment stamps: Creative Expressions

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. This looks great Shary - be nice to see you on CB whenever you get the chance

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Shary - great effective design. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)