Pebbles

Sunday 1 December 2013

December Daily

This year I have really gotten into Project life (not got round to taking pics yet!) so I thought I'd have a go at the December Daily. I've ordered an Elf on the Shelf but he's being naughty and not coming to the house yet. I think he may have found a girlfriend somewhere!!

Today I made the cover

Photo: December Daily cover done.

Not a brilliant photo but I may redo it if I have the chance.

I used a Snap teal and chipboard binder and covered it with 

Papers: First Edition - Nordic Christmas
Embellishments: Simple Stories - December Documented
Snow Effect: Frantage - Shabby Blue
Brads: My Minds Eye

The charms and corner I found in my stash.

Shary
x

3 comments:

  1. I will be following your adventure as for the first time I am starting a December Daily journal as well :) and I to ordered an elf on the shelf as well for Luca my little nephew :)
    Have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elfie arrived safe here, did you get yours yet?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)