Pebbles

Friday 6 December 2013

Papermill Offer

Papermill have a great special offer on at the moment it's White Buckram Embossed card.

A4 White Buckram Embossed Card 270gsm Mega Box

£31.00

This comes in a mega box, approximately 645 A4 sheets.

This card is of excellent quality and is Buckram embossed to give a lovely book cloth look.


A4 White Buckram Embossed Card 270gsm Midi Box

£14.00

This comes in a midi box, approximately 260 A4 sheets.


I've made two projects to show off the card.


I've used the Buckram to make my card blank and also embossed it to make the central panel. I then went over it in distress ink.


For this card I've used both the white buckram and also the purple cord card. The stamps are all from Cardio Majestix range. I've added some glossy accents to the baubles and also some snow.

You can find out about all the Papermill special offers here.

Shary
x

1 comment:

  1. Shary. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it got wonderful colors your cards, they are fantastic cards.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)