Pebbles

Thursday 27 February 2014

Papermill Direct Offer

Today's special offer from Papermill is

Ultra White Pearlised 300gsm - Small box for £7.50


This card is fantastic I've done everything to it with great results. I embossed the back ground and sentiment with an embossing folder and my Grand Calibur. I die cut the swirls too again using my Grand Calibur. Ive printed the image and sentiment from Darcy's Diaries out onto it and coloured it with Spectrum Noir pencils too. I really love how the embossing came out. 
This card would make really gorgeous wedding stationary too , it's really pretty.

You can find it on the special offers page on the Papermill Direct website here.

Shary
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)