Pebbles

Thursday 13 February 2014

Papermill Offer

This week's Papermill offer is a bargain!!!



To show you just how much we love you all we have taken 60% off our post box red card packs - usually £2.75 for 10 sheets, it's now at £2.00 for 20 sheets! 


I've made a couple of cards using the offer card.


This first card has been made with all Papermill card. White felt, post box red and black. 

Stamps: Sheena Douglas - A Little Bit Scenic
Embossing folder: Sheena Douglas 
Gilding wax


For my second card I have used my Cameo to cut out the card. I've again used the same Papermill card. I've also embossed the hearts with embossing folders.

Cameo file: Lori Whitlock

Watch out for next week's offer.

Shary
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh i love these !!!! That second one is fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)