Pebbles

Thursday 15 February 2018

Sketch Saturday Challenge



Hi there I'm trying to get back into the habit of using my blog again. So with that in mind I've joined in with the Sketch Saturday Challenge. 
This is their sketch.....


And here's my interpretation of it, I've turned it on it's side :0)


Here's a list of my stash that I've used:

Stampin Up - Magical Day 
Stampin Up - Endless Birthday Wishes
Stampin Up - Blendabilities
Papers - Recollections Tattered & Worn
Card - Papermania Textured Cardstock

I'm hoping to get a few more sketches done so if you know of one please leave me a link , thank you!

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE how you interpreted our sketch! Fantastic card with your fantastic images. Hurry over to the Sketch Saturday blog because you are a winner this week!
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)