Pebbles

Sunday 4 February 2018

Stampin Up - Let The Good Times Roll

I've recently got back into my Stampin Up products after meeting a lovely lady in my area who does a Thursday night class. So here's a project using on of the new kits from the Occasion catalogue. This kit is called " Let the good times roll". I've used the stamp and die kit. I'll admit it was a bit fiddly but I think I've learnt from my mistakes so it should be easier the second time around.

This first photo shows the front of the card.


This is the fiddly bit , the inside. The tracks need careful folding.


And here's a side view of the inside. You can see the depth of the tracks in this image.


Again it is a bit fiddly but I think it's well worth it when it's finished.

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)