Pebbles

Thursday 24 May 2018

Framed Birthday

For today's card I've used 3 different stamp sets and I'd like to enter it into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is "Use More Than One Stamp"


For the background I die cut a stencil using a Sizzix thinlit paint splat die. I sprayed distress inks with water onto a heat mat and then smooshed the card with it.

Stamp sets: Mama Elephant - Little Agenda Frames
                   Clearly Besotted - All In Onsie
                   Walter & Winnie - Sentimental Birthday

Inks: Distress Inks - Ice Spruce & Peacock Feathers

Colouring medium - Copics

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. Ah what a sweet card, Love those pretty images, Hope alls well, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sharon! The images are adorable and I love the background you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)