Pebbles

Sunday 20 May 2018

Life Is Better...........

I had to get the next stamp set, love it! It's a new release from Lawn Fawn and it's called "Screen Time" I'm entering it into the new Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is Stencil It! I've stencilled the inside circle with diamonds.
I'd also like to enter it into a new challenge I found called Lawn Fanatics  This one is a sketch challenge. I've altered it a little but hope it's ok.


                                                   


Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Screen Time
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Quilted Backdrop
Colouring Medium - Copics

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your fun take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sharon! Your stencil work looks lovely and the images are so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card. Love your colouring on it and that background die is gorgeous !! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)