Pebbles

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Cute Card Thursday

I have a few posts today to show you what I've been up to in the last couple of days. My first post for today is my DT card for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge.

The theme this week is

Pink for Valentines

this almost ended up in the bin. I just don't like what I've done with it at all. But I suppose you have to show your mistakes as well as your favourites!



Stamp: Hot Diggity Dog - Docrafts
Sentiment: Hot Diggity Dog - Docrafts
Papers: DCWV - Whimsy
Border: Martha Stewart around the page punch
Butterfly: Martha Stewart punch

lol the other DT girls cards are a lot better so don't be put off by mine!! You can see them all here on the CCT blog.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great card and such a cute image. the colours are fab
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)