Pebbles

Thursday 22 November 2012

Creative Expressions

The weeks are flying by, I can't believe it's time for another Creative Expressions project but it is!!

So today I made 3 ATCs using canvas, acetate and the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Medalion set.


I first clear embossed the smaller images onto each of the cards, they are canvas ATC blanks. I then went over each one with TH distress inks and then with a darker shade around the edges. I then cut out the heat resistant acetate to fit around the ATCs making sure I cut them a bit larger so I could dome them. I stamped out the larger images onto each one with an embossing ink and then heated with a white embossing powder. I did the same for the sentiments which are from the Let it snow stamp plate. Then adhere each side to the back side of the ATC making sure you leave a dome effect in the middle. I really love the look of the medalions in white.
I was thinking that maybe you could make these as tree ornaments too. Just add a hole and some ribbon, you could even add a little glitter for the tree lights to dance off.

I''ll be bringing you more Creative Expressions projects next week.

Have a good weekend.

Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. Love the different colours you have chosen, great contrast against the White trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous love the colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love your use of acetate. Great dimension and colours. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so beautiful Shary and so very creative. I think they would make stunning xmas decorations!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shary, what a cool idea, the acetate looks fab. xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)