Pebbles

Monday 8 April 2013

Winner of the Creative Expressions Sheer Inspiration Blog Hop

Winner of the Creative Expressions Sheer Inspiration Blog Hop for my blog is.............................


Buttons

Congratulations Jenny!!!


Jenny was No. 124 on my comments and this is the number that the random number generator chose.

The winners are now up on the Creative Expressions blog here

Jenny you can see a list of the goodies you have won on the CE blog.
 I hope you enjoyed my project and the blog hop and thank you so much for joining in and leaving all the lovely comments.
 
Shary
x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much Shary! I am thrilled to have won this prize. Thank you to you and the whole team for putting together this fantastic blog hop. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)