Pebbles

Friday 12 July 2013

Creative Expressions

This month our Creative Expressions DT pack consisted of the Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste and a lovely Dazzling Doiley Die.

I decided to make some backgrounds to try out the clear texture paste.




The violet one has been made using a kraft tag. I sprayed it with Dylusions Ink Sprays in Bubblegum Pink and Crushed Grape. Using a forever voilet Perfect Pearl powder I mixed some of this with the clear texture paste and then smoothed it over the That Special Touch-Mechanical Mask. While the paste was still wet I sprinkled over a little Cosmic Shimmer Gunmetal Polished Silk Glitter. I also smoothed it through some sequin waste in the same way. When it was dry and set I added a little Picket Fence Distress Stain.

For the blue one I used a white blank ATC covered it with Broken China and Weathered Wood Distress Stain. I then cut out the Dazzling Doiley Die with card and used this as a stencil to apply the clear texture paste. I sprinkled a little Cosmic Shimmer Western Blue Polished Silk Glitter over the paste. When it was dry I rubbed over the top with some Faded Jeans Distress Ink.

The final tag is a natural tag and I covered it with Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink. I missed a little Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise spray with the texture paste and applied it with a sponge through a Tim Holtz Florets mini mask.

I hope this has given you some ideas for the texture paste.

Shary
x

1 comment:

  1. Really like the look of these, must make more tags ! x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)