Pebbles

Thursday 17 April 2014

Cute Card Thursday & Whimsy Inspirations Challenge

This week's theme for the Cute Card Thursday challenge is

Splish Splash

And here is my card


I have used a gorgeous image by , its been so long since I've used it I've forgot , sorry. Can anyone enlighten me please? She's been coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.
The papers are by My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 3-Ruby. Gorgeous pad of papers and my current favourite. I picked them up at TKMaxx.
The little heart embellie has been made with an Epiphany punch. I added some glossy accents to the card to form raindrops but they don't show very well in the pic.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy stamps and would love for you to join in with us.

I would also like to enter this card into the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge which is Anything Goes.
Shary
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ! Gorgeous papers and I love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)