Pebbles

Friday 24 October 2014

Sketch Saturday & Little Claire

Today's card is for the Sketch Saturday challenge 

                                                          

Here is my card


I have used one of my fav stamp sets from Little Claire Designs called Rainy Days. I've coloured and paper pieced the images using the same papers and Chameleon pens. I've also added glossy accents to the boots on the border and the puddles. The papers are by My Minds Eye and are called Lost and Found - Heirloom. I've distressed them and edged them all with fired brick distress ink.

Shary
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Shary, love the image and papers. Fab card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous Shary
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love all the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the wellies across the middle! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)