Pebbles

Thursday 26 February 2015

Brand New Little Claire Dinkie Stamps

Half day for me today at work so I've just got time to show you some samples of brand new Dinkie Stamps from Little Claire. There are 11 in total but I've only had time to make 8 of the 11. More to come later :0)
These are really handy little stamps for quick cards. For each one I have used the Little Claire Mini Kraft and mini white card packs. Ideal size for the dinkies.


Club Members should check their newsletters for a fantastic offer on these new stamps


This one is called "Rain Girl" and
 I've coloured her with Chameleon pens 
and teamed her up with some of the 
Little Claire Mini Ombre and Gingham papers.












This is "Car and Caravan" and " Floral Wellies"  I've used   Little Claire pastel tartan papers for the first one and Craftwork Card papers for the second.










This one is called "Teapots." 
I have paper pieced the teapots.

Here is "Deckchair Man" and "Floral Border".
I have watercoloured Deckchair man with distress inks. The Foral border image is coloured with Chameleon pens and some glitter. I've also used the gingham papers.





These are "Little House" and "Shed".Gingham papers have been used on both.  








Shary
x

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute collection. I love the paper pieced car and caravan

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)