Pebbles

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Gorjuss - Waiting


So today I decided to use another of my new Gorjuss sets. Slowly working my way through them! I have a load of wooden 10x10 blocks to decorate and I used one for this project. It could be a coaster or maybe a little wall plaque.


First I mod podged the block and then used a paper pad from Craft Asylum to decorate it. The stamps are from the Gorjuss set - Waiting. She has been coloured with Copics and Shin Hans and then paper pieced. The sentiment is from Sam Poole which I chopped into single words. I then added a couple of layers of the mod podge over the top. 

I would like to enter this into the Sketch Saturday Challenge as I used the sketch to help me design this. 

Shary
x

1 comment:

  1. THIS warms my heart! So beautifully made! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)