Pebbles

Thursday 7 July 2016

Unity Stamps - June SMAK


Here's today's make a card using the Unity June SMAK kit.


So for my card I inked the long "splat" onto some patterned paper in lilac ink and clear embossed it. For the main images I coloured them with Copics and distress inks and then cut them out. I cut out all the panes inside the window with a sharp craft knife so I could layer up the tree stamp for a background. I adhered the window and tree image together and then adhered them onto the paper. For the girl I adhered her with 3D pads to make her stand out in front of the window. I then cut up the sentiment image into lines and adhered with 3D pads again.
It really is a beautiful kit.

Here's the whole kit, you can see the details on how to join up for the monthly SMAK here. The July kit is out now!

June SMAK kit                                           July SMAK kit
JUNE-2016-SMAK-FOCUS-ON-THE-GOOD   JULY-2016-SMAK-HEARTS-REFLECTION

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)