Pebbles

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Unity Stamps - Drink Wine Feel Fine

Hey there some ladies were asking about how I did the background for this Drink Wine Feel Fine card.


The set is called Drink Wine, Feel Fine and you can find it in the Unity store here. It's currently on sale too at $8!! Usual price is $24 so a real bargain! 

                                       Drink Wine Feel Fine

So first of all I stamped the image onto a piece of white card and then masked it. 

Next I die cut the larger of these paint splats dies by Sizzix onto a piece of square Kraft card leaving plenty of room around the edges. This way you can use it as a stencil. I find Kraft card a bit more robust for stencils as it doesn't warp or crease up when you are inking over it. I've used washi tape to hold the stencil in place.

Image result for sizzix paint splats

Next I randomly used the stencil over the white card and the masked image. I've used Distress Oxide Inks in Faded Jeans and Fossilized Amber.


Notice that I over lapped some of the inking to make the lovely olive colour.

I then unmasked the image and coloured it with Copics but you can use any medium for this.

Next I completely covered a piece of white card with the same oxide inks. Just randomly but again making sure I overlapped them to get the olive colour. I then die cut a few of the coffee marks dies using the inked up card. This die set is again by Sizzix and offers two coffee marks. 

                                                        Image result for sizzix coffee marks

I then randomly placed them around the card. I cut into a few to make sure they "fell" over the edges.

And to finish up I added the sentiment and a few sequins.  I then layered the card onto some contrasting coloured card and then onto my blank card.

I hope this helps the ladies who were asking :0)

If you have any questions just ask away here or you can find me on the Facebook Unity Show & Tell page. 

Have fun!

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That’s brilliant! I haven’t seen the splat ðŸĪŠ in the store yet!
    Gorgeous, gorgeous card!!!!
    Love it! 💕 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)