Pebbles

Thursday 17 May 2018

Sending Sunny Thoughts

It's been lovely over the past couple of days here in Scotland, a bit of warmth for a change!
Today's card is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. It features a little girl with her umbrella which is usually apt for here.

The challenge is "Stencil It"


Stamp Set: MFT - Sunny Thoughts
Inks: Oxide - Fozziled Amber & Spiced Marmalade
Papers: MME - Quilting Bee

I have no idea who the circle stencil is by I have no packaging for it oops.

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Awww I really do love this, the background is FAB and you know I love your paper piecing.
    Love the new blog too :)

    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)