Pebbles

Monday 10 September 2018

This is your day!!!

I'm entering this card for this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

The theme is "Stamp On It".

I've used stamps from AALL & Create.



I've made the background using Oxide Inks, paints and lots of stamps. 
I stamped the sentiment and main image onto white tissue paper and then used a matte medium to adhere it to the background. To make it into a card I layered the main section onto contrasting card and then onto a blank white card.

Stamps: AALL & Create  #5, #23, #51 and #59
Inks: Distress Oxides - Tumbled glass, Seedless preserves & Pickled Raspberry
Decoart - Matte medium

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing background it makes a fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)