Pebbles

Friday 5 October 2018

New Releases From Unity Stamp Company

Unity Stamp Company have several new releases and a massive sale going on.

And the four new Angie girls/guys are only $10!!! The new release planner girl is just $7.69.

So first up is two new Angie guys, Brian and Zeke Guy.


This is Brian Guy. I have paper pieced his outfit and used Copics to colour his skin and hair. The stars are a die by Sizzix. The sentiment is part of the Brian Guy kit.


Next is Zeke Guy. I think he looks super cool in his paper pieced outfit. Again I've used Copics for the skin and hair. 


Now onto the two new pretty Angie Girls. They are called Clara Girl and the other kit is called Seasons of Life.

Here's Clara Girl. She reminds me of my teenage daughter , messy bun and always on the laptop. But I'm sure you can all relate to someone you know.  I've coloured her with just Copics.


And here's the Seasons of Life kit. Again she's been coloured with Copics too. 


And lastly we have the Itty Bitty planner girl Spooky Girl.  To make the background I used seedless preserve and spiced marmalade oxide inks. I splashed a little water onto it to get the washed out bits. I then used the bubble stamp from the Unity stamp set - You Can Do It to stamp onto the background with black ink. I then highlighted the bubbles with a white pen. The circle die is from Memory Box and is called Circle Burst.  Spooky Girl has been coloured with Copics. The sentiment is part of the kit.


I hope I've inspired you to go shopping and buy these beautiful kits. 

Have a great weekend. 

Sharon
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)