Pebbles

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Time For Tea with Beats Bella

It's my day to post my card for my Time For Tea Designs DT inspiration.
I've used one of the new releases called "Beats Bella".

She can be found ( along with all the new releases) in the Time For Tea Designs store here.


To make Bella's background I sprayed some oxide inks with water and then smooshed the card through it. I did this several times making sure each layer was dry each time. 
I then printed out Bella and used my Scan and Cut to cut around here leaving a small border. 
She has been coloured with Copics.

Don't forget we have an Anything Goes Challenge on the Time For Tea FB community page which you can find here. Would love to see you join in!

Till next week have a good week.

Sharon
x





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)