Pebbles

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Time For Tea Designs

Hi there and it's my turn to show off my inspiration post for Time For Tea Designs today.
I have used a gorgeous clear stamp and die set called "Mermazing" 

You can find the set here at Create & Craft  
 https://www.createandcraft.com/gb/pp/-mermazing-stamps-and-dies-collection-459281

You can also buy the stamp set and dies seperately.

I have made a 3D shadow box card for my weekly project..

Here's the front view


Here you can see that I added an acetate layer so I could get some depth to the box


I added fish, seahorses and seaweed to the bottom layer and then one of each to the acetate layer.


I've used Copics to colour the images and alot of WOW embossing powders. For the background I used patterned paper with a sea theme and sprinkled blue mix embossing enamel onto it. The nets are chipboard which I embossed with a teal WOW embossing powder.

Don't forget we have a fantastic Facebook Community page which you can find here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1310707962407855/

You can post your makes and also see all the DT's inspiration. We also have a monthly "Anything Goes" challenge on this page.

We'd love to see what you've been making!!

Have a good week

Sharon
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)