Pebbles

Friday 15 June 2012

New Digistamps & Digital Tuesday Challenge

Here's a quick card I made with just one of a new set of digistamps by Emma Canning. There are 8 individual stamps or you can also buy them as a 2x4 stamp bundle. Aren't they cute?



This one is called Taylor - Camping Day. She reminds me of a girl from the 60's with her boots and short mini.
All Emma's stamps are being sold at Polkadoodles here. Not sure if she has a blog yet but if she has I'll add the link when I find out.

Here it is...............

http://flatfriendsboutique.wordpress.com/

Digistamp: Emma Canning Designs - Taylor- Camping Day
Colouring Medium: Copics
Papers: First Edition - Spring Drop
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Sentiment: Polkadoodles

I would also like to enter this card into a new challenge that I've found called Digital Tuesday Challenge as they are asking you to use butterflies.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shary and you've made Taylor look very cute too.
    I have some printed out but need extra hours in the day to make everything up at the moment lol
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design Sharon as always - Taylor and I will cross our fingers for you x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another fab creation and you seem to be on a roll at the moment. It's so great to see all your projects. Lovely colours with this one
      x catherine

      Delete
  3. hi just wanted to say what a beautiful card just lovely,love the colours and image ,sending big hugs craft-mad-manning

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)